Send your written work according to the following instructions if you want to publish in less time required to process your work.
- Articles should be written in English/Urdu or any other language of your interest in either MS Office or any other word processing software.
- Copy and paste your writings in the email text body. In case you are sending attachments. Write an introduction in one paragraph so that we can quickly determine the topic and level of your topic it will help us to evaluate your article, blog, essay, poetry, or any other form of work.
- Your recent picture
- CNIC or Student card so that we can identify you as a person
- Brief biographical data like below screenshot
- Your social media profiles links (If any)
- Your contact number (email and cell number) so that we can contact you about your writing, and we can send the link and confirmation message to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
When I get published?
It takes at least two to three working days to get published at ANish Platform.
When should I contact the ANish team regarding my current writing status?
If your work doesn’t show up after five working days, then it is a wiser step that you contact us regarding the current status of your work.
When will I know that my work was published?
When your work gets published automatically, and some times manually, we send you a link to it.
How can I share this link with others?
You can copy and paste this link on any online platform or any social media site. It is also shared on our official social media channels, pages, and groups. You can share it there too.
How will I be informed about my work’s current status?
The editorial team or the editor will evaluate your work on the priority-based schedule of an editorial calendar.
They chose to select and publish or not; otherwise, they will inform you through your contact email or number, and if they want you to add or remove or edit certain parts of your work, they will let you know in the first five working days of your sending work.
What should be avoided?
Kindly avoid sending messages, phone calls, or messenger inboxes, just after submitting your work. It takes a minimum of two to three days to decide to publish your work or otherwise letting you know that we are not able to post it send it somewhere else.
Can I republish the same work I have published somewhere else?
It depends if your platform allows you to do this than yes you can, but if they don’t know due to universal or worldwide copyright laws, we are not able to publish it on this platform.
What does ANish Platform prefer when it comes to content writing and publication?
We prefer those works which are specifically written for this platform. However, we don’t limit your freedom of sharing it with other platforms.
Are all works published?
Not all the works need to be published; only those are published which follow our community, writing, and editing guidelines.
What is editorial right?
The editorial right is the right to select or reject, publish or remove your content. And the editorial team or the editor is not bound to give reasons or justification for any decision. However, they try to give their reasons for their choices in most cases.
Composition and Formating
After doing these things first then send your writing
Use of punctuation or (misuse of them)
- Space after every word
- Avoid repetition
Writing and topics
- Select categories
- If possible, pictures, images, you own.
- It is not an issue but at least 600 to 10,000 words per article.
- An exception can be given to detailed studies.
Remember, the editor has a right to change the title, correct errors, and mistakes, eliminating discriminatory words, phrases or sentences, explicit themes, immoral communication and remarks, and editing. If you are not comfortable with the editor’s this right, please do not send your article to this platform.
Writing on an online platform is a great responsibility you must think twice about:
- You are responsible for your words. As this platform is public, so, you should be open about the positive or negative feedback from social and public platforms, or legal action.
- The editing team tries to minimize the risk; however, your opinions are valuable to us; we don’t try to change it.
- Usually, articles, posts, and other materials are not removed from the site; it will be there forever or up to our online existence of the website.
- Try to express your opinions in general terms, never target other writers personally. It might save you from serious issues legally or on our platform.
- If you oppose others’ opinions, write your opinion, and we will try to publish but never kick under the belt.
- Try to verify your claims first (references too)
Work with us!
Do you want to work with us? Let us know what do you work and how you will work with us.
We are open to everyone across the globe.
If you want to contribute, Go to our contribution page by clicking here
But please before sending your writing read our I wish to contribute page here
If you’re going to say something worth sharing, you can send us through our contact page here or at the right corner